First Analysis Securities Investment Banking*
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES
Drawing extensively from our historical basis in research, the investment banking team of First Analysis Securities brings decades of experience to the table. Our team has worked on a wide range of transactions with clients throughout the United States and around the world. Borne of extensive, sector-specific industry exposure, expertise, and experience, the First Analysis Securities investment banking team possesses deep industry knowledge and widespread capabilities across a broad range of financings and services.
We focus on the firm's four key research sectors of outsourced services, information technology, chemistry-enabled businesses, and environmental infrastructure. Our investment banking execution capabilities focus on the following types of transactions:
Public equity and debt offerings
- Initial public offerings
- Secondary public offerings
- 144 (a) debt and convertibles
- PIPES (private investments in public equities)
Equity private placements
- Equity capital from venture capitalists, institutional investors and equity sponsors
Mergers and acquisition advisory services
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures (sell-side engagements and buy-side assignments)
- Strategic alternatives (corporate restructurings and recapitalizations)
- Financial advisory services
- Fairness opinions
Security transactions for corporations
- Share repurchases
- Block trades
- Cashless stock option exercise
Private equity investing
- First Analysis – the parent of First Analysis Securities – invests expansion and growth capital in small and mid-sized companies with established business models, high internal growth rates and large market leadership potential.
*Investment banking and corporate finance services are offered through First Analysis Securities Corporation (“FASC” or “First Analysis Securities”), a subsidiary of First Analysis Corporation (“First Analysis”). FASC is a registered broker/dealer with FINRA and member SIPC.