First Analysis Securities Investment Banking*
Bringing unparalleled research, senior management commitment, and sector-specific industry expertise to every investment banking relationship
First Analysis Securities Investment Banking division is a full-service investment bank offering a complete suite of services to our clients and their companies across all stages of development, from emerging growth companies to established industry leaders.
Building upon a foundation of integrity, a historical franchise in research, and a firm commitment to superior client service, we differentiate ourselves from our competition by providing:
- Industry and sector knowledge, experience, and expertise,
- Senior management dedicated to every relationship and transaction, and
- Insightful research gained through an intimate understanding of the industry, company operations, and company presence.
The experience and expertise of our senior investment bankers is brought to bear primarily in those sectors researched by our investment professionals. These include businesses in the following sectors:
- Health care productivity: Improve health care performance through innovative home health technologies, better manage cost growth by providing outsourced services for non-core business components, develop treatment and delivery efficiencies using novel tools and diagnostics, and leverage IT to drive further efficiencies and improvements in health care.
- Clinical research organizations
- Health care IT
- Home health services
- Life science tools and diagnostics
- Offender (behavioral) management
- Other outsourced services
- Pharmacy benefit management
- Specialty distribution
- Outsourced services: Deliver efficiencies and productivity enhancements to clients and government agencies through technology-enabled services of non-core activities across revenue-generation or cost-reduction functions by leveraging economies of scale and superior knowledge and expertise.
- Accounts receivable management
- Outsourced CRM services and support services
- Human capital management
- Financial and accounting services
- Education services
- Government services
- Marketing services
- IT applications: Achieve optimal technology availability by combining design, optimization, and security with the right infrastructure; promote adaptability necessary for a changeable environment; and ensure interoperability among organizational and external entities.
- Software-as-a-service / cloud computing
- Business intelligence / analytics
- Front- and back-end enterprise software
- Network security
- Transaction processing
- For banks
- For consumers / merchants
- Wireless infrastructure services
- Clean tech / infrastructure needs: Reduce costs, inputs, and/or energy consumption relative to a product's life cycle; reduce or eliminate environmental impacts and, in doing so, broadly improve profitability; enhance product performance through application of novel, specialized materials targeting specific market needs and high-performance applications; enhance resource utilization through application of advanced techniques and materials.
- Resource management
- Energy related materials and services
- Advanced materials and composites
- Water management and treatment services
Working primarily within these four key sectors, our investment banking capabilities focus on:
- Public equity and debt offerings,
- Equity and equity-linked private placements,
- Mergers and acquisition advisory services,
- Security transactions for corporations, and
- Private equity investing (First Analysis, parent of First Analysis Securities).
*Investment banking and corporate finance services are offered through First Analysis Securities Corporation ("FASC" or "First Analysis Securities"), a subsidiary of First Analysis Corporation ("First Analysis"). FASC is a registered broker/dealer with the FINRA and SIPC.